Parham Construction co. has at its disposal large fleet
of construction plants and machinery's in order to conduct all types of
deep foundation works (even at the hardest conditions on shore and off
- Cast in place concrete piles, in ranges starting from 50 up to 200
centimeters in diameters and as deep as approximately 40 meters.
- Driving and extracting steel tubes (or other sections) in ranges
starting from 25 up to 200 centimeters in diameters, using heavy-duty
hydraulic vibro hammers.
- Driving pre-cast concrete piles in square and hexagonal shapes, in
ranges starting from 25 up to 40 centimeters in diameters.
- Driving H section piles, at any required size.
- Steel sheet piling works (Larsen and other types), for all standard